Busy, busy!

How come I don't have enough time to do all the things I would love to accomplish? Maybe I just want to do too much! I was going to write every day, but..... I must say that the garden is a lot of work now in the summer. I so enjoy looking out of the windows, seeing all the colours and shapes of the flowers, butterflies, birds and my cat roaming around that all the work is worthwile. It is extremely relaxing!
I also had a lot of sewing to do. I made some beach bags for my daugher to take with her to America. She is going there for a holiday with her boyfriend and is going to stay with my other daughter and visit some family. Of course, when she saw the bags, she also wanted one for herself! 
I just made a plaid, beach bag and little hat for a baby, so she can look nice on the beach.

This little pink hat may daughter took to give to  a friend and she asked me to make some more because she has more friends with babies.

Baby is ready to go to the beach and I'm ready to go to have my afternoon nap, so I will be refreshed for some new projects.

Comments

Popular Posts