Big plans

Like every year I have great plans for this one! There are a lot of unfinished projects in my craft room, and it is time to do something about it. I am thinking of joining a FAL (Finish Along) group. That might motivate me and push me a bit, because I need to pushed !!!!
Last year I participated in a Quilt Along from the Hellenic Quilter Guild. We made 3 house blocks a month. The time to start making the house quilt has come, but I am not ready yet!!
As I am allowed now to show the blocks I made for others I'll start with that. 


A few winter ones. These ones are appliqued and quilted by hand


And like a good Dutch girl, the skating scene couldn't be left out 

 
I wish you all a very happy and creative 2016

 


Comments

  1. Great house blocks. I am looking forward to seeing more
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful winter house blocks Ada!!! Cannot wait to see the rest of them!!! Do show what you received in the same month also, it would be very interesting!! will do the same to my blog too!! <3 have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a nice idea. Every month a blog about the received blocks and the ones we made ourselves.

      Delete
  3. Ada vanuit Zweden voor jou en je familie ook een heel gezond en gelukkig 2016

    Kijk uit naar je nieuwe uitdagingen, dus zijn super

    Groetjes uit Zweden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke foto van jullie tweetjes! Die projecten komen vast wel af dit jaar, succes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Het is al wel 7 januari , maar nog een
    Gelukkig nieuwjaar gewenst. en veel handwerk plezier
    Mooie blokken zijn het.
    Groetnis Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful blocks--each a little story. It's nice to see a photo of you. I didn't know you were a red head! Best wishes to you and yours in the new year too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks are just lovely, Ada!! I can't really tell which one I like best!!!!
    I wish you a very happy new year, with joy, and good health for you and your beloved ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hier komt de duw: duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
    Hopelijk helpt die.
    Maar je huizenblokken zijn prachtig!
    Veel succes en plezier om te doen wat je graag wilt doen in het afmaken van projekten.
    En leuk om een foto van jullie beiden te zien!

    Liefs, Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Ada,
    Wow, you managed to create some very unique quilting squares and I love the Dutch style!
    Cheers to you both for a happy and healthy 2016!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Πολύ -πολύ όμορφα!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts